This article is written specifically for those who have always been interested in asparagus in Korean: what is this dish made of, what does it look like, what is it like asparagus in its usual sense and how can it be cooked? Today we will answer all these and several other questions.
This dish is popular in Asian cuisine.
What is Fuzhou, and how is it related to asparagus?
Start our informative article worth of dishes called Fuzhu or Yuka. It is a kind of semi-finished soy, more like dough. And it is this dish that is called asparagus in Korean here, and in China and Japan it is some national dish. Prepare fuzhzhu from soy milk. By the way, you probably hate the film that comes out on milk if you boil it, so a film of soy milk can turn into a whole dish, and this is our Korean asparagus.
That is, it can be said that Yuka is an elongated and dried film of soy milk. It is worth adding that soy itself does not even have such a taste, it turns out, soy milk too. However, fuju is a completely different story. This dish is very fragrant, has a very different taste and is an excellent savory addition to Asian dishes. That is why we highly recommend that you try Korean-style asparagus in preparing your table for the next reception, so that you can surprise everyone with your culinary skills.
Asparagus, yuka, fuzhchu - this is a soy semi-finished product, more like dough
Tip! Buy this product only in reputable supermarkets. Fuzhu is an exclusively foreign product and is not prepared by us, so carefully examine all the packaging, and if something seems suspicious to you, then you should not take it.
What is the calorie content of this dish?
Fuzhu can be called a real protein concentrate, so it is very successfully used by many people as a product that gives the body the necessary proteins in lean or vegetarian diets. Yuka allows you to achieve the completion of this deficiency of protein, which eliminates all the risks and illnesses that may be from refusing meat, eggs and dairy products. Protein concentrate and beneficial amino acids - this is Korean asparagus, from which calorie content is formed in extremely small amounts: only 234 kcal per hundred grams of product. Fuzhu has a fairly high nutritional value, and we'll talk about the beneficial properties with you now.
Fuzhu has a fairly high nutritional value and low calorie
Tip! Soy protein, of course, is not able to replace everything that gives people meat. That is why you should not rely only on its useful properties. Look for more foods with the right ingredients when planning your vegetarian menu.
Is Korean Asparagus Good for You?
Compositions, proteins, caloric content - this is all, of course, good and interesting. However, the main question that interests all who liked Korean asparagus: what is the use of this dish made of? I want to understand what exactly this or that product is good for. Perhaps it is completely harmful! Let's take a look at how fuzhu can be a useful dish:
- Yuka is recommended for regular regular consumption, for the prevention of cancer, osteoporosis, as well as various diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- In its composition, the product we have dismantled has very remarkable substances - isolaps, which are part of the group of phytoestrogens. Of course, this will not tell you anything, so it’s worth explaining just useful properties. Isolaphones are designed to help, creating a balance of hormones in the human body in various situations: PMS, menopause, weak development of the mammary glands or ovarian dysfunction. In addition, it is this substance that is the very antioxidants that we talked about earlier.
- Fuzhu - an excellent tool for running an ulcer. This unremarkable, at first glance, product is quite easy to add to your diet, and in return you will receive the lecithin that your body needs. What it is? A substance that is a barrier to the accumulation of not only fat, but also really harmful toxins in your liver. In this case, the bile in the stomach begins to flow faster.
Yuka is recommended for regular regular consumption, for the prevention of cancer, osteoporosis, and various diseases of the cardiovascular system
Tip! Before using this product, be sure to consult with a specialist. It should tell you how useful it will be for your body to use those substances that we described above.
A little more about the benefits of Korean asparagus
Yuka has many very interesting properties that benefit our body with you, so you should tell a little more about them:
- The soy fats that make up the product we are assorting do not possess a substance such as cholesterol. The benefits you, I think, are clear.
- It should be noted, and the excellent qualities of Korean asparagus for use in diets. The same low calorie content of this product helps us in this. Well, in combination with a positive effect on metabolism, you get an excellent and such a necessary product for people who need a special menu due to obesity, overweight, diabetes and impaired performance of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Do not forget that our fuzhu has a vegetable origin, because soy is a plant. This is what gives her in large quantities to have such a useful substance as fiber. What is it useful? And by the fact that it is able to normalize intestinal peristalsis, improve digestion, remove harmful toxins from the whole body, cope with cholesterol, salts of heavy metals and radionuclides.
The soy fats that make up the product we are sorting out do not have a substance like cholesterol.
Tip! Among other things, Yuka is simply very tasty and fragrant. Because of this, as well as all the above useful properties, it is one of the main candidates for inclusion in your diet. We highly recommend that you periodically prepare dishes based on it, but what dishes we will tell you a little later.
Why can fuju be harmful?
We all know that any thing on earth is dangerous if it is used excessively. In this case, we also get a product that is dangerous almost only when it is overeating. Our Korean asparagus, as well as soy in general, in unlimited quantities is fraught with the occurrence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and in particular the pancreas.
Also, you may be frightened by those most useful phytoestrogens. The fact is that their too frequent use has already caused some dangerous problems: in women it was a disease of the thyroid gland, in children these were deviations in the development of the reproductive system. This is a very important incentive to use Yuka only in small doses and once a week, for example.
Korean asparagus, as well as soy in general, in unlimited quantities is fraught with the occurrence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and especially the pancreas
Tip! Among other things, be sure to consult with your doctor about allergies to fuzhzhu or conduct an experiment yourself. Most likely, if you are allergic to soy, then our asparagus is prohibited for you.
Cooking delicious dishes with yucca
We all say and we are telling you to make different Fuzhou dishes. But after all, each of you, readers, does not know how even a simple "Asparagus salad in Korean" is made. What is this or that dish made from? Our task is to tell you, but first we will tell you how to prepare Fuzhou for cooking. And for this you need to soak this product for an hour in ordinary water, until it becomes soft. It is in this form that it should be served on the tables with first courses, instead of a side dish for meat or as snacks, but now you can make a delicious dish. And now we will tell you about the three most delicious methods of cooking Korean asparagus.
Print recipe Asparagus Salad in Korean This recipe in eastern countries is considered practically national. He is very much loved in Asian catering establishments; you can try it in our oriental restaurants. But today you are preparing it yourself, and we will help you with this.
Tip! A quicker way to soak Fuzhou is to pour boiling water over it. Be sure to follow its consistency, so that it does not overgrow.
|Time for preparing||20 minutes|
- Korean carrot
- Olive oil
- Pepper, spices
- First, of course, you soak the fuju and take it out softened.
- Add Korean carrot, garlic, pepper and spices to taste.
- Slightly earlier put warm vegetable, it is better to warm up the olive oil. Without waiting for it to boil, add butter to the salad.
- Sprinkle everything on top with sesame.
Your dish is ready! Pamper your friends and loved ones with the preparation of this unusual salad. It is very fast easy to prepare, therefore it will be a good addition to the table.
Print recipe Soy soup A dish that enjoys the honor in Asian countries is not worse than rice noodles and original bentos - a delicious, hearty, aromatic and appetizing soup. It is similar in taste to our chicken noodle soup, however it is more savory and spicy with its version. It is also different in that it is, of course, lean, that is, suitable for vegetarians.
Tip! You can experiment with the ingredients, as they do in every Chinese shop. Instead of butter, you can use soy sauce or your cooking sauce. Additives can serve as greens or seasoning.
|Preparation time||1 hour|
|Time for preparing||30 minutes|
- 60g Asparagus
- Korean carrot
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Cilantro seeds
- Vegetable oil
- We start with soaking asparagus in water. By the way, further soaking water can be used as a broth, but only if you pour boiled water over the asparagus.
- We take out our yuka and cut it into pieces.
- We get Korean carrot. Chop garlic.
- Throw garlic, carrots and ground cilantro seeds on the pan, pour in all the vegetable oil and leave to stew, stirring the mixture regularly.
- Next comes the turn of the pan. Our water-broth is poured in there, fuzhzhu cubes already cut into cubes are poured in, and an aromatic mixture stewed in a pan is poured out.
- It remains to bring the soup to a boil, and your first dish is ready!
Serve the soup you need hot, you can, along with croutons with garlic or greens.
Print recipe Fried Assorted Again a popular oriental recipe, which is prepared on every street of South Korea. Used as a main dish or as an addition to rice noodles.
Tip! Before serving these dishes to guests, ask how they react to different spices. Condiments can be harmful to some people, remember this.
|Preparation time||1 hour|
|Time for preparing||15 minutes|
- Soy sauce
- olive oil
- Pour boiling water over the asparagus for an hour and start other business.
- Put on a griddle on a large fire. Cut the onion in semicircles and throw it into the pan on a slow fire. Do not forget to pour vegetable oil on the pan, preferably olive oil.
- Alternately add finely diced garlic, your favorite sauce, to the roasting mixture, although soy and spices are most desirable.
- Time to get your Korean asparagus out of the water. Put it on a plate and add your fried mix to it. Be sure to mix.
If you love beauty, be sure to decorate your dish when serving. This can help you vegetables, herbs, thick sauce, sesame and nuts. Add fantasy!
Of course, this is not a complete list of dishes that are prepared on the basis of Yuki, besides, all these dishes can be cooked in completely different ways, which leaves a huge scope for the flight of the imagination and testing of the culinary arts for the hostess. We hope our article was helpful to you. You have learned what asparagus is in Korean, what is being made of, photo recipes of various dishes and the beneficial and harmful qualities of this product.